[Rhodes22-list] clear coat paint for a R-22?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 9 20:21:49 EDT 2014

My gut say's bad idea....if you're walking on it it will make the deck
super slick when it gets wet. If it's on the hull it's nowhere near as
tough as the original gel coat and I suspect it will weather badly. Polish
up the original gel coat,...you'll be amazed how a little elbow grease can
bring it back.

Cheers
Richard S/V Waif