[Rhodes22-list] Galley counter top question

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Oct 11 18:30:53 EDT 2014

Thanks, did get pictures and also for the idea.

Chuy

---- The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:
> The pic file was probably too big but someone else provided better shots. I assume you saw those
I will be using a portable propane single burner stove, stowed when not in use.
I think Corian is stock at ikea.
It got put on hold as soon as I splashed the boat in June
Will revisit in a couple if weeks when I haul the boati have the original galley parts to use as templates and found some smoked plexi for doors at Home Depot
Sail on
Ric

Sent from my iPhone