[Rhodes22-list] Rigging repair

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 6 15:10:04 EDT 2014

Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene is available from any plastics
supply house. Just look for [plastics in the yellow pages. Also, since the rig
 is so new you might contact Stan for those pieces. He probably knows
exactly  what you need and has some ready made.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/6/2014 12:29:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,