[Rhodes22-list] Bikes on board the Rhodes 22

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 15 09:07:11 EDT 2014

Thanks for the input regarding sailing with bikes.  Jeff K has also asked how
the Rhodes 22 compares to the precision 23.  The Rhodes 22 has many
advantages over other boats however I am not familiar with the Precision 23.
Does anyone have experience with how they compare?

Hi.  We also saw the Precision 23 while at the show and it was quite roomy
and also has a retractable keel. .  I'd love some input on the advantages of
the Rhodes 22 over this boat.

Thanks for any help.

Chris Cowie for Jeff K

-----
Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC 20007
202.342.2711 ex.204 ● 202.342.2691 fax ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]