[Rhodes22-list] New Toy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 20 11:23:26 EDT 2014

Howdy, I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a fan of these Rhodes boats for years. Finally able to purchase one in the condition I like em.... Needing work.... Anyway, here is the boat I got. LF - 1974 General Boats Crop Rhodes 22' Used Sailboat & Trailer - New York
|   |
| LF - 1974 General Boats Crop Rhodes 22' Used Sailboat & ...US $371.00 Used in eBay Motors, Boats, Sailboats |
|  |
| View on www.ebay.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

It should be here sometime next week (yep.... its a road trip!!
Anyway, just thought I'd say hey.... I'm on page 20 (out of 200) on the archives. It looks like they will be a lot of help, but I have a feeling I'll be needing more...
Brad Bachelor