[Rhodes22-list] New Toy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 20 12:18:58 EDT 2014

Brad,
Congratulations on your purchase of a used Rhodes and welcome to the family.  It's not clear on what your boat looks like, do you have a link to what you got?  And you've come to the right place for help with your boat.  Good price by the way, depending on the condition of course.

Rob Lowe
s/v (still no name)