[Rhodes22-list] New Toy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 20 12:49:51 EDT 2014

Well done on getting that boat. I was watching it on eBay and I would loved
to have bought it, but my wife threatened divorce...what a bargain. I
rescued a 1984 R22 about 18 months ago and went through a complete
restoration. It's a well built boat and is rewarding to work on.

Let me know if I can help on any questions.

Richard

S/V Waif