[Rhodes22-list] New Toy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Oct 20 13:04:48 EDT 2014

Brad,
Welcome to the list.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/20/2014 11:23:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Howdy, I  thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a fan of these Rhodes
boats for years.  Finally able to purchase one in the condition I like em....
Needing work....  Anyway, here is the boat I got. LF - 1974 General Boats
Crop Rhodes 22'  Used Sailboat & Trailer - New York
|   |
|   |  |  |   |   |   |   |
| LF - 1974 General Boats Crop  Rhodes 22' Used Sailboat & ...US $371.00
Used in eBay Motors, Boats,  Sailboats |
|  |
| View on www.ebay.com | Preview by Yahoo  |
|  |
|   |

It should be here sometime next week  (yep.... its a road trip!!
Anyway, just thought I'd say hey.... I'm on page  20 (out of 200) on the
archives. It looks like they will be a lot of help, but  I have a feeling I'll
be needing more...
Brad  Bachelor