[Rhodes22-list] Hull number and Manufacturer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 22 12:54:29 EDT 2014

I just received a copy of the title and the Hull# is GBX220170674. GBX is the Mfr I think 22017 is the serial # (boat 17 of that year???) and 0674 is the manufacturing date (june of 74)???
One other thing is the boat was purchased from General Boats Corp. Omaha Nebr. I knew they manufactured in the midwest in Ohio and Kansas, but I haven't seen Omaha before.
Anyone else s boat show this??
Thanks,
Brad
Brad Bachelor

Marrying an old bachelor is like buying second-hand furniture. -- Helen Rowland 1875-1950, American Journalist