[Rhodes22-list] New Toy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 22 09:27:58 EDT 2014

At 09:20 AM 10/22/2014, you wrote:
>Brad, Came through this time.  Looks like you've
>got some fun ahead of you.  Looking through the
>photos, This doesn't look like the standard
>Triad trailer that most of us have.  What really
>gives me a pause is the photo (the 6th one of
>the series) what has the support just above the
>rear wheels.  Looks like it's way too far
>extended and is causing the hull to flex in at
>this point.  Anyone else see what I'm seeing? - rob Rob Lowe

Hi Rob,
When I looked at that photo - I actually went out
and looked at our trailer. On our trailer and I
think on most of the R22 trailers I've seen,
there is no middle support - each bunk is
supported only by a support close to each end and
the bunk conforms to the hull from the weight of
the boat. I suspect that the middle support was
added later and that is what is deforming the hull.

Besst,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD