[Rhodes22-list] New Toy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 22 09:34:25 EDT 2014

Thats what I think too Rob. This Newport I bought last year had the same problem (though not this bad). I was going to make it a this winter project. Well, after sitting in the water all summer, I put it on the trailer this fall, and the "oil canning" was gone... I'm thinking maybe I'll try that "fix" again..... :)
Another interesting thing about the boat is that I'm buying it from the original owner. He's got a folder full of stuff to give me with it. Hopefully there will be some documentation that I can pass along.... Brad Bachelor
Marrying an old bachelor is like buying second-hand furniture. -- Helen Rowland 1875-1950, American Journalist