[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Oct 22 12:29:33 EDT 2014

Joe,

Nice to know there is another Rhodes close by.  I am at Two Rivers and will
be there next year.  We should meet up one day, mine is a red hull and needs
a good polishing this winter.  I do not have the new traveler rig, although
I have seen it.  I bought this boat directly from the owner who had
purchased it from Stan as a recycled boat.  He did have all kinds of
features that I did want, so the traveller was not a big issue for me.  It
came with depth finder, compass, marine radio, GPS, cockpit cushions,
bimini, pop top cover, two batteries, two solar panels and more things than
I can remember right now.  Pretty good deal I thought.  I did pay the fee to
Stan to keep it a certified boat so he will be willing to help out if I need
something.  I am so looking forward to next summer!  Hope your wrist gets
better by then.  Have you ever joined the racing group on Wednesday nights?

Susan