[Rhodes22-list] My new toy.... Talk me into saving it

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Oct 30 08:19:05 EDT 2014

   Brad,
   Are you anywhere near Washington DC?
   I have a 1976 hull on my property which you could have..but it would
   have to be transferred onto your trailer. There is some standing water
   in the cabin but the deck is pretty decent.I could even throw in a GB
   furler.
   I am about 20 miles south of DC. If you ever get down this way, you
   could come by and check it out. Or give me until this weekend and I
   could send you some pics. My wife would be elated if I got rid of it.
   Todd T.
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> wrote:

     Well, if its nice tomorrow, I might start drilling and probing.
     I've been reading on this all afternoon and most people only have
     problems around the fittings and hatches. Mine looks like the whole
     thing... I appreciate all your help.Now, if I understand this, as I
     drill down, I should have a layer of fiberglass and the core. Then
     under the hole should be the lower layer of fiberglass and under
     that the cabin liner right?
     I wanted to learn this fiberglassing.... looks like I might be
     doing it in a major way.....
     Thanks Graham,
     Brad Bachelor
     Marrying an old bachelor is like buying second-hand furniture. --
     Helen Rowland 1875-1950, American Journalist