[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Hiking Stick Bolt

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 1 08:32:33 EDT 2014

Hello Rhodies

The tiller hiking stick bolt has become loose and I hate to admit that I
can't figure out how to tighten the dang thing.  The hole drilled in the
bottom of the tiller is just big enough to accept the nut so a socket wrench
does not fit. Even the extra thin wall socket set I ordered in one of my
feeble attempts failed.

Trying to wedge the nut against the inside of the tiller with a variety of
implements has not worked either.  I seem to recall an email from Stan
indicating he had a special tool to accomplish this task. Since Stan is
blessed with two brains, and I only one, I was hoping to borrow one of yours
for help.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Marc B
S/V Baby Steps