[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Hiking Stick Bolt

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 1 08:48:25 EDT 2014

My suggestion is a bit Draconian, Marc - but perhaps carefully targeted
application of some epoxy would hold the nut while you tighten it (and
forever thereafter).
Alternately, you'd have to enlarge the hole sufficiently to get on it with a
socket - but that I don't have any good ideas as to how to make that happen
and keep the tiller's aesthetics intact, short of sanding the surface down
to expose the nut, then re-finishing the area you just worked.

Dennis McNeely
Magic Moments
Bobbing about and ready to go...