[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Hiking Stick Bolt

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Sep 1 08:59:03 EDT 2014

Only for Marc B:

Time for a new Rhodes.

I was hoping you would tell me.  OK, if I can't count on you for good
info, my guess is that they do not tighten the nut but merely keep it
from rotating with something like a flat blade screwdriver while they
rotate the hiking stick - its long length make it a great wrench.

If that does not work I will brush up my Spanish and find out under the
old what goes up must be able to come down rule that extends to what can
be installed and then uninstalls itself, must be able to be re-installed.

ss