[Rhodes22-list] Potential buyer would appreciate a ride: Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge, MD

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Sep 9 09:48:40 EDT 2014

Hi Brooks,

I bought a recycled 1990 from Stan Spitzer at General Boats (the R22
builder) back in 2008.  No buyers remorse here.  Saw your post and wanted to
reach out to you- I'm here in Arnold (boat is on the Magothy River)   which
is about an hour from you and I  would be happy to take you out for a sail.
I will be at the Annapolis Show,  but there's plenty of time to sail before
then so  just let me know if you would like to take me up on this.

Mac McCready