[Rhodes22-list] Potential buyer would appreciate a ride: Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge, MD

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Sep 10 10:54:31 EDT 2014

Hi Mac and Brooke,

Mac, I met you at the Spring Boat show in Annapolis.  I will be visiting
friends on the Magothy river During the Fall boat show.  They live on a cove
called Lake Placid not far from Deep Creek.  Where are you located?  I would
be interested in joining with you and Brooke for a sail at that time or just
with you if Brooke gets a chance to get out before then.   My Rhodes 22 is
on Lake Hartwell between the Georgia and South Carolina border.   Joe Riley
s/v Second Wind