[Rhodes22-list] Potential buyer would appreciate a ride: Chesapeake Bay, Cambridge, MD

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Sep 10 13:42:23 EDT 2014

Joe,

Good to hear from you and yes I remember meeting you last year.   My boat
will be the demo boat at this year's show so it will be in Annapolis Thurs -
Mon.  I will be happy to take you out and if you arrive before I sail the
boat to Annapolis (Thurs. morning), we can get on the Magothy River. and the
Chesapeake Bay if time permits.   I keep the boat on Spriggs Pond which is
about 1 mile from Lake Placid.