[Rhodes22-list] hull deck joint reseal questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Sep 9 17:25:58 EDT 2014

Graham,

I  read your post from April 2013, about unsealing the deck to hull joint.
I m wondering if anyone was ever successful in separating the hull to deck
so that the entire cabin and cockpit could be lifted off using a crane or
hydraulic boat lift ?

I was considering doing this enormous job in 2015 as I need to repaint my
hull and change the rub rail anyway. I wanted to lay some extra glass and
fortify the  aft hull area where its very flexes quite a bit by the stands
when on the hard.   I would also re do the fwd foam but I think the job is
too risky for a 1981 hull.

Thanks for posting that advice about unsealing the hull as it will be very
valuable for me a year from now!
thanks
Lou
Miracles