[Rhodes22-list] Transducer Installation

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Sep 13 08:53:26 EDT 2014

I have a depth sounder/fish finder transducer mounted in the location Rummy describes, but actually placed right next to the drain instead of behind it.  I set the transducer in toilet ring wax (used to seal a toilet around the drain pipe).  It's been two or three years and still works great.

Bill W.
s/v Fina Lee