[Rhodes22-list] Removing Bootstripe Adhesive

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Apr 25 20:06:38 EDT 2015

Fred,
You are a genius.  No telling how long it would have taken me to come up
with idea of using adhesive remover to remove adhesive.  My local Advance
Auto had one option, a 3M spray adhesive remover, $12.99 12oz.  It was not
the miracle sauce I was hoping for but it worked.  I taped off my bottom
paint to keep it intact and went at it.  Took about 2 hours total.  I
started using the product more copiously as I got near the end and realized
I wouldn't run out.  I have just a little bit leftover in the can for those
times I forget what a nasty goo duck tape leaves behind.
-Patrick