[Rhodes22-list] Chris' Bahamian Adventure

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Aug 7 10:06:22 EDT 2015

Chris,

Hope all is well. I am very interested in hearing more about the Bahamian plans.

After reading about Bill W's infamous Bahamian Adventure and your upcoming plans, I may be interested (and crazy enough) in the possibilities of tagging along with S/V Airpower. I've made the Gulf Stream crossing many times as a kid growing up in south Florida, but that was in powerful multi engine fishing boats.

Where do you plan to launch? I assume somewhere around Key Largo. You may want to consider this trailer sailor friendly marina. http://southdademarina.com/.

Will you clear immigration in Bimini? Where will you head from there?

When do you think you might head south? You mentioned in the spring, but do you have a target month? March? April?

Cheers,
Ted (have EPIRB, will travel)

S/v Airpower
Jacksonville, FL