[Rhodes22-list] Chris' Bahamian Adventure

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Aug 12 01:48:04 EDT 2015

Hey Ted,
           I'm open and flexible as far as a launch point.  Key Largo
sounds good.  Bimini is the easiest to check into and I want to check out a
wreck that is in the area.  Very, very old. and not mentioned by anyone
I've talked to.  We would stay in the Bahamas for 4-6 weeks I should
think.  I would be thrilled to have another Rhodes or two to tag along.
Timewise I think it would be in April.  I would like to get back to Fl by
no later than mid May so I can ship the boat to Italy by early June.  Lets
keep in touch, maybe recruit a few fellow Rhodies?  I'll send some links on
what the Enosis is up to in a couple of weeks or so.  Things never quite go
as you plan.
Chris G.