[Rhodes22-list] Chris' Bahamian Adventure

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Aug 12 14:30:08 EDT 2015

Thank you Ted  I will check the archives.....Your Admiral might like  to
know that the trip over is a delight....if you wait weather, which we always
did..made sure we had a nice weather window...no big seas  and we left from
Miami and landed in Bimini....We always enjoyed our time in Miami, so were
in no  hurry to rush until the weather was perrrrfect.....I cna't wait to go
read about  the trip over in the Rhodes22....We personally think of all the
smaller boats,  this boat seems perfect...Helen

In a message dated 8/12/2015 2:17:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,