[Rhodes22-list] New boat questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Aug 13 16:56:24 EDT 2015

Alex,

  Could the groaning be from the tiller rubbing the top of the transom?
Try lifting the tiller a little before you turn.
My Country Rhodes has the 6hp Nissan. If I was on Lake Erie,I woule go for
the 8 or10 hp, but I wanted a motor I could carry by myself. If a lot of
currents and tides are in your future go big. If not that much,6 hp.
Should do. Make sure you get the sail-pro. The prop is better suited to
displacement hulls.

Jerry Lowe