[Rhodes22-list] Outboard questions responses

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 16 16:48:48 EDT 2015

Thank everybody for your input.    I checked the tiller clearance the first day, but the loose screw seems a good theory.   I'll look for one.   Your advice on outboards was appreciated.   I want to buy this fall, but logic will likely win and I'll wait until Spring.   (Unless there is a clearance sale)

I'm in a sailor's nightmare, 22 days without a day off.  At least its hot and windless today while I wait on a client.   Maybe I'll manage to sneak off for an evening sail at some point.     At least I now know the battery will have a full charge.

Alex
SV Lark