[Rhodes22-list] New boat questions

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Aug 18 06:44:19 EDT 2015

Which length of shaft you want or need will be determined primarily by the
type of motor lift your boat is equipped with. There have been many
versions  with varied improvements over the years. All affected the length of shaft
needed  to power the boat without cavitation in rough seas. The new
motorized lift, for  example, will handle a much longer shaft because of the tilt
motion built into  it.
What's good for one boat may not apply to another boat.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/17/2015 10:40:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,