[Rhodes22-list] Rummy

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sun Aug 30 14:56:52 EDT 2015

Rummy's passing is indeed sad news.  We had been exchanging emails going back to the 1990's.  Like most of you, I have observed his council to many of us owners.  He was always willing to give of his time.  We shall all miss his advice and great humor.

May the wind always be at his back and that his meeting with Neptune was joyous one!
I'll have a Mount Gay salute to him this afternoon.

Bob in Florida on the R22 "NoKaOi 3"