[Rhodes22-list] Green goop with leaks

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Aug 31 18:31:34 EDT 2015

Stan,

I see you are still as feisty as ever...love it.

Thanks for the education on the warranty. This is my first boat, so everything is new to me. For the record, my bilge is bone dry;)

The answer to your question is, both-- sailing heeled over and raining.

I think I need to rebed the bow railing first and check for leaks, then troubleshoot the deck to hull joint second.

Thanks for weighing in, Stan. I appreciate it and am thankful you still have time for us on "da List".

Cheers,
Ted