[Rhodes22-list] 130 Genoa vs the 175

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Dec 12 08:20:53 EST 2015

Scott ,

We have both sails. I believe the 130 is better on a lake, but I liked the 175 when cruising on the ocean. Why not have both? They are easy to change.

I will send you my 175 for when you trailer to a larger sailing area if you would like. It has green trim. Just pay the cost of shipping

Joe
Jadoucet at snet.net

Sent from my iPhone