[Rhodes22-list] Boarding ladder steps

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Dec 15 10:43:53 EST 2015

Ted,

The manufacturer of my ladder (OEM from Stan) makes plastic snap-on treads
that are very easy to install and comfortable to stand on.  Here's some
other ideas:

http://www.plasteak.com/plasteak-recycled-plastic-products/boat-trim/ladder-steps

http://www.c34.org/projects/kindred-spirit/ladder_rungs.html

https://windline.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=131