[Rhodes22-list] Trailer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jan 2 08:54:02 EST 2015

Bob,

Tell us more about you and your new boat. Is your boat new, recycled from Stan, or used? Where are you located?

I have a 2013 single axle and it has worked well for thousands of miles. I guess the double axle will give you redundancy in case of a blowout while a single axle will give you more maneuverability when backing up.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22