[Rhodes22-list] Finding New Port

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jan 2 13:01:41 EST 2015

I've been briefed that all Floridians should continue the myth that Florida is full of bugs, high crime, and terrible humidity.

However... for a fellow Rhodie I gotta go with Bob. The St Johns River is sweet. 80 degree this weekend and I am sailing right now as we speak. Shorts...flip flops and its 5 o clock somewhere.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22