[Rhodes22-list] Help me find a new home port

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Fri Jan 2 13:34:25 EST 2015

Steve, Do check out Eastern Shore of MD. We're in Cambridge, on the Choptank
River.  Very reasonable housing close to water - I can bike to my boat in 5
minutes and be raising sails in 2 mile wide river 5 min from slip - and sail
about 9 months of the year - if I bundle up.

It DOES get cold but a wonderful town. And just 14 nm from Chesapeake Bay,
one of the greatest cruising areas in the states. Having  an R22 with only
20" draft opens up a lot of areas most sailors can't get to.

We looked Eastern Shore over for 7 years and have been here full time for
10, have tons of friends and they all say "I've never had so many friends
any other place".

For a city fix there's Annapolis just over an hour and DC and Baltimore less
than 2 hours away .

And just getting to our side of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge is guaranteed to
lower your BP 10 points.

Brooks Bridges
86/2006 R22
Cambridge, MD