[Rhodes22-list] Trailer

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Mon Jan 5 13:18:10 EST 2015

I pull mine with a double axle trailer behind an F150.  It rides very well.  It is slightly harder to back up than a single, but it just takes a bit of practice.  I like the security of the extra tire support should a blowout occur.  The boat does a nice job of holding the trailer down on the road to smooth the ride!

Bob
(St johns river palatka)