[Rhodes22-list] Centerboard cap

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 13 15:51:53 EST 2015

Bob,
As always photo's would be a real help in diagnosing your troubles.

Rummy

In a message dated 1/13/2015 11:45:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org writes:

Ok, so i  am getting ready to rebuild my floor.  Its all clean and ready to
put the  stringers in and i am looking at the centerboard cap and wondering
if i should  take it apart and inspect it all.  The line looks good and it
works. Some  of the gelcoat is chipped off the cb. Three of the cb cap
screws are mild  steel and rusty.
Advice?

Bob (palatka fl)
"Saved by Grace"
The  name comes from the fact that with each child i agreed to it if i
could buy a  boat!  Haha! So our fourth and last :-) was a beautiful little girl
 named...Grace.