[Rhodes22-list] Doyle UPS sail experience, helm balance, etc.

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 13 20:41:47 EST 2015

Brooks,

Congrats on the boat. I think you'll love the 130 and UPS combo. I got the 130 last spring and seems to fit my sailing style and abilities. I could see where a 150 might be an option also. Unfortunately, I don't have the UPS....yet.

I hear nothing but great things about the UPS. There are lots of details in the archives and the Rhodes Web site.

If anyone has a used UPS, I'd be interested in buying it.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22