[Rhodes22-list] Deck mounted chain plate

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jan 14 08:30:48 EST 2015

Lynn,

I think that Slim had those repairs made at a boatyard and he is probably no
longer on the Rhodes list.  Rob Lowe made similar repairs and is still on
the list, I believe.  Maybe he can recall the materials.

In any event, I highly recommend the purchase of Don Casey's great text
entitled Sailboat Hull & Deck Repair (hardcover, 1995) ISBN:0070133697
before attempting such work on your own.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY