[Rhodes22-list] How to refinish interior wood that's looking dull and dry?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jan 14 16:12:33 EST 2015

Hi Brooks.....most of the visible wood on the bulkheads and bunks is marine
ply. I use Liquid Gold as it cleans and oils, is widely available and works
great on teak and marine ply.

http://www.amazon.com/Scotts-Liquid-Aerosol-Cleaner-Preservative/dp/B00824091G/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421269683&sr=8-2&keywords=wood+polish+gold

Richard
S/V Waif