[Rhodes22-list] How to refinish interior wood that's looking dull and dry?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jan 14 09:36:42 EST 2015

My new to me '86 recycled in 2006 has a clean interior and decent upholstery
but the wood work is looking dried out and dull and I'd like to spiff it up
a bit.

This is an ideal time because I've got it all apart (curtesy of the flooding
after initial launch).

Do I just use Tung oil, teak oil or what.? It doesn't appear to have ever
been varnished.

Thanks

Brooks Bridges
R22 1986/2006 (narrowing down list of name candidates)
Cambridge, MD