[Rhodes22-list] How bad is my CB plate?

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 20 12:08:48 EST 2015

Your experience makes sense, Rummy. I was surprised to see the results of
the testing shown in the video. He notes that his tests are far from
'official' - that he was just satisfying his own curiosity & concern for his
fiberglass business.

I agree with you though - if there's gel coat present, it only makes sense
to take a few minutes to remove it from the area being repaired.

Dennis
Magic Moments
Enjoying a brief meltdown