[Rhodes22-list] Another leak possibility - CB control line tube

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jan 21 22:33:49 EST 2015

I just found yet another mystery leak. The hose surrounding the CB pendant was too short to reach the upper through hull. So instead of cutting a new one, whomever put it in just left it unattached.  When rainwater fills the seat groove it runs into the cabin instead of down the tube into the CB trunk.  I know there are more drains in the stern area but there is still a steady stream coming in when it rains. This, however, is an easy fix.
Bob.