[Rhodes22-list] Another leak possibility - CB control line tube

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Tue Jan 20 23:01:30 EST 2015

Hi Graham,

I appreciate your concern. I was misunderstanding what I first saw - it was
the big nut that I saw turn, not the thru-hull part that's connected to the
flange you can see on the inside of the cap.

So, based on what I think is a complete understanding of the situation,
I'll add some protection and think all will be fine. If not, I'll find out
at my quick launch/check before I put the interior back together.

Brooks