[Rhodes22-list] Broken tiller

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Wed Jul 1 11:09:38 EDT 2015

You can get a replacement wood laminated tiller from Defender or West Marine $120-$160  when I replaced mine, I used a Catalina 22 style and it seemed a perfect match.

If you have the wonderful CoS then I would recommend contacting GB, of course the fiberglass tiller would be a great up grade. (I have neither the CoS nor fiberglass tiller....    :-(

Sent from my iPhone

Charles
s/v Daydreams
98 R 22