[Rhodes22-list] An app just for fun

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 23 11:21:52 EDT 2015

I don't race, but I just find the info entertaining. There are many options
to customize the app. Right now "she" announces every 5 minutes how long
I've been out, the distance I have gone and my current speed. I bought a
suction cup device that will firmly hold my iPhone and plan to mount it just
outside the cabin where the phone can still be plugged in but I can see the
data -- display options include larger display for this kind of thing. Just
one more way to enhance my thorough enjoyment of sailing this boat!

Bob

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring