[Rhodes22-list] An app just for fun

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Thu Jul 23 10:24:05 EDT 2015

It also has a NOAA marine chart, but not as good as the Navionics charts discussed earlier. If you are racing you can see your tacking angles and speeds at various parts of the race.

I also use the Countdown app for racing because it speaks the time to start, permitting the crew to watch other vessels.

Upwind gives you the velocity made good to the marks, helping you to develop better racing strategies.

So much fun

Down -Hill
Boat with no name circa 2004

Sent from my iPhone