[Rhodes22-list] New owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 25 00:42:57 EDT 2015

Hey Jerry.   I took a ton of detail photos of the rigging process, but not many boat shots.    I stopped by after work today to make sure she was secure and leak free, so i snapped a photo.
The original gel coat was good.    Stan freshened up the interior, painted the bottom, added led lights and replaced the rigging.   If you are ever down here, stop by and I'll return the favor.

Thanks to everybody for the wishes.   Now all I need is time off the clock and gentle breeze, so I can get practice docking in a cross wind.   Also my old 4 hp is a bit wimpy and even with the long shaft the small prop is shallow.   I'm not used to planning that far out.   When I reverse the engine and she eagerly keeps moving forward, I feel like I'm on a liner facing the iceberg.   The ComPac owner keeps a tidy boat, hate to piss him off before I even meet him.
Alex
2002 Rhodes