[Rhodes22-list] New owner

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 25 16:01:55 EDT 2015

Alex,  We too would love the pics of your rigging..we are rigging a  1974
Rhodes22...have had help from Graham..and several others as far as sending
lengths etc and manuals...such a great group ....my e-mail is
_Sealady293 at aol.com_ (mailto:Sealady293 at aol.com)   thanx   Helen

In a message dated 7/25/2015 3:33:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,