[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 For Sale

The Rhodes 22 Email List rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Sat Jul 25 18:52:44 EDT 2015

We are selling our very nice 85’ Rhodes.  It comes with a single axel trailer
with brakes, plus a 2007 Tohatsu 8HP outboard.  The boat was refurbished by
General Boats about 15 years ago.  It has the IMF main and 175 furling
genoa.  Sails are in good condition.  The interior was completely redone two
years ago with a custom wood galley.  We are planning to put it up on
Craigslist in a few days, but wanted to have the list get a first look.
Will have more info. and photos available in a few days.
The price is $7,500.00. We are in the mountains of North Carolina, but the
trailer is in excellent condition and ready to travel.

Please contact me at (828) 505-7234 if interested.

Bill

-----
Bill

s/v Al-Ki